Hackathon Reflection

       Attending my first Hackathon was quite interesting. We had to design a product that showed the bias in our society which was our fashion bias website and we had to complete within 5 hours. Working with my web design peers, made it more fun to but also overwhelming because we didn't work on our time management and got distracted a lot. I was able to learn a lot even when I already have experience in coding from Web Design class, I still learned how to work a few things about JavaScript.  Not only did I learn new things, but I also met new people from different high schools and mentors. I'm glad I went to the Hackathon with the rest of my Web Design classmates, because I enjoyed working with them and enjoyed completing the project. 
Teamwork!

Comments

Popular Posts