C/I Pep Rally

       The pep rally that was held at our school, and with the representatives that came in to talk about the important of code really inspired most of students. It was inspiring to hear what they've been through and how they got to where they are now. For instance, I remember one of the Facebook representatives, Peipei, came to America from China when she was just 14 and had no knowledge about coding till college. To hear that from her, was shocking and made me think if she could do it then I could definitely do it because I would be starting earlier with better resources. Other representatives also gave inspirational speeches, and famous coding experts told us how we have an early opportunity to gain success in coding and major in computer science as well. 
     I've learned a lot from this pep rally, and realized how coding really influenced me. These coding experts showed us how we can take control of the computer instead of being told what to do. Knowing the person I am, I like to be in control and it was interesting that we go the way we want with our creativity on coding. I'm grateful for the people that came to Information Technology High School to speak to us about it, and influence to do better in it, so we can successful in our career with the help of coding. 

                                      

Comments

Popular Posts