Project 1 Reflection

                             Project 1 Reflection 


         Project 1 was all about time limit and focus. The task was to create a website with the links to the reviews of your favorite movies. We had to create HTML's for the home page (index), Movie 1, Movie 2, Movie 3. In addition to that, we had to make our own banners and images for every link. At first, it was tricky because we couldn't even use a picture from Google to use for our background, and many didn't know what to put as own background. 
     Sometimes it can be fun and interesting because you're writing about your favorite movies and creating your own website for it.  
Even though it was highly stressful, I kind of enjoyed personalizing my own website for my favorite movies. It was interesting to use different colors of my choice and design banners to represent my movies. I hope to do it in the future, but I also hope we were given more time and the softwares were free so I can finish it at home more easily. 


   

Comments

Popular Posts