Lab 7 Reflection

      For this lab, we had to create a Html document demonstrating of all the labs we have done so far. It was quite easy at first because I looked at other people's work from years ago and followed how they did it. I enjoyed putting images of my work and putting links directly to them, because it felt real to show others my work. From this lab, I learned how to make a table with images and links, and this skills would help me in the future because I'd know what to do when a similar task like this would be assigned again. 
    But then again, all the difficulties came in when Ms.Ramirez told us that we had to do an index html. I was so confused when she told us about it, but eventually my peers came to help me. In this lab, we had to place our banner and nameplate to show who's website it and style it ourselves by scratch. 

Comments

Popular Posts