Lab 11 Reflection

     Lab 11 was also a task we were given to give a visualization of how our home page for the upcoming Project 3 would look like. Using the Adobe Photoshop Software, I used text boxes, and the custom shape tool to make it look more creative and different. It would show you audience what the heading font, font family, font colors would be as a preview. Since, I chose the topic religion, I used a simple background image to give the holy, good look for my upcoming project. I also used a side image to give a clue on what religions would come up. 
     From this lab, I learned this wireframes could be really useful and comes in handy when given a big task to complete. It gives an idea of what you can create and something to improve on to make better of it. By completing this lab, I hope to do more wireframes before I start on a project so it comes out a final master piece. 


Comments

Popular Posts