Project 3 Reflection

       Project 3 was quite easy for me because I learned more about CSS and how to use the codings. My work was organizing and well put together with the different fonts and colors. With the wireframe done at the beginning, I knew how to organize my website and where to place things because it gave me a better visualization. The three pages of the facts, how, and why religion is important was one of my favorite topics and that's why I chose to write about the religious rights.
      One of the difficult parts I had trouble with was the captions and speech bubbles on one of my pages that I had to create with CSS. It was a bit troubling because it was my first time using it, and the sizes of the boxes were everywhere and disorganized at first. I had help from my class peers to fix it and improved it. One thing I learned from completing this task was how to create more with CSS and what it can do to make your website look great.  
      

Comments

Popular Posts