Lab 3 HyperLinks Img & Text

     Lab 3 was difficult for me because I was still very confused with the hyperlinks. I knew that when I made a small error in the typo, it would cause the whole thing to be incorrect so I had to be super careful with codes. I needed my peers to help with this lab because I got stuck in the middle of the lab and didn't know how to put the three screenshots in the center instead of the left side. I had to use w3schools and techteach to help me put everything together.
    What I learned from this lab was how to use hyperlinks as copyright for anything I used from another person's work. These hyperlinks led to the websites that helped me with the codes and how to transfer from FileZilla to techteach. It would help me in the future because if I'm ever assigned to put the hyperlinks again, I'll know what to do. It might be confusing at first for me, but I think for now I'm used to the coding for the hyperlink and comments. 





Comments

Popular Posts